THE BROMPTON CONDOMINIUM
One of the few modern Upper East Side condos with studio, 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments.
The Brompton Condo is centrally located in the heart of the Upper East Side and between Central Park and Carl Schurz Park.
- Near Barnes & Noble, Shake Shack, Fairway Market, The Dalton School, PURE Yoga, and many local restaurants, bakeries and bars
- Two blocks from the Upper East Side’s express subway station at 86th Street & Lexington Avenue
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
Designed by Robert A.M. Stern Architects and developed by Related, The Brompton features a gothic-inspired red brick & limestone façade and spacious layouts.
- 10’+ ceilings
- Maple cabinetry with a latte finish
- Porcelain flooring and quartzite countertops with matching quartzite backsplash
- Viking stainless-steel wall oven
- Sub-zero wood-paneled refrigerator
- Miele wood-paneled dishwasher